- Coordinate and report on activities and required resources to ensure cost efficient and quality service delivery from administrative support functions.
- Help ensure administrative systems, processes, and policies are in line with agency standards and donor and local law regulations.
- Engage with relevant external stakeholders (government officials, landlords, service providers, etc.) on assigned administrative matters and help ensure required authorizations and documents are up to date.
- Coordinate the efficient use of CP assets and rented facilities. Help ensure fully compliant procurement of office materials and asset management systems.
- Help identify safety issues and ensuring a safe and sound work environment.
- Coordinate the provision of travel and logistics support and services to staff and visitors. Coordinateevent planning activities, including delegation visits, trainings and workshops.
- Effectively manage talent and supervise. Manage team dynamics and staff well-being. Providecoaching, strategically tailor individual development plans, and complete performance management
for direct reports.
- Manage office supplies stock and organize a filing system for important and confidential documents.
Education and Experience
- High School diploma required. Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in similar supervisory position _administrative support functions, with increasing responsibility. Experience with a local or international NGO a plus.
- Staff management experience.
- Additional education may substitute for some experience.
- Experience and proficient skills in MS Office package (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio) andinformation management systems.
- Good planning, organizational and time management skills.
- Strong customer service orientation with very good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ethical conduct and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Proactive, resourceful, solutions-oriented and results-oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively.Required/Desired Foreign Language Excellent command in English and Arabic.