The Case Management (CM) Officer will lead and oversee the CM activities funded by this project in consistency with Save the Children Child Protection Case Management common approaches and standards operating procedures. He/She will have significant responsibility to deliver timely results with quality. He/she will provide support for caseworker and ensures the overall quality of the case management process. The position will also ensure regular monitoring of implementation besides submitting timely reports to project manager to be including in the donor report.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
• Bachelor’s degree in development related fields; having master’s degree is preferable.
• Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in development/humanitarian aid; previous experience in case management programming is a must.
• Previous management experience is required;
• Highly developed interpersonal, communication skills, writing and organizational skills;
• Fluency in English and Arabic (spoken and written) is required;
• Experience with refugee/marginalized communities;
• Commitment to SCI’s values and policy;
• Familiar with the refugee context in Egypt and associated political/cultural sensitivities
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
• No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
• All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
• Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations. A copy of the full role profile can be found at www.savethechildren.net/careers
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.