The HR Operations Manager will assist the HR Director on assessments, HR strategy, coordinate recruitment, develop robust systems, policy and practice on people management. The role is expected to work day-to-day management of the HR function, such as recruitment and selection, implanting SCI policies, practices and regulations in line with the Egyptian Labour laws; including HRIS reviews, inductions and talent management, Regional office support on reports attendance management, compensation & benefits and overseeing payroll.
Ensures the effective implementation of HR policies and procedures and will be accountable for ensuring the practices are consistent with Save the Children and compliant with local labour regulations. Supervise in effective implementation and management of HR systems. The HR manager will be required to make decisions independently within the scope of the HR function, influenced by human resources issues, policies, and compliance with local Egypt labour law. The HR Manager will provide direct support and supervision to HR staff with Egypt office as well as provide technical support to field offices.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration / Human Resources Management/ Administration or equivalent
- Certification in SHRM; human resources diploma is a plus
- Recommended a minimum experience in Human Resources between 6-8 years, out of which at least 3 years in managerial role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal and written and oral communication skills;
- Computer literate, with very good level of proficiency and productivity;
- Ability to work comfortably and effectively, either at own initiative or under direction;
- Fluency in both Arabic and English, written and spoken