Flat6Labs Marketing & Communications Manager is responsible for developing a strong and innovative communications strategy, promoting Flat6Labs brand, and managing company digital channels.
- Oversee all external & internal communications for Flat6Labs,ensuring its message is consistent and engaging.
- Maintaining and executing all digital marketing components, including SEO (Search Engine Optimization), SEM (Search Engine Marketing), marketing database, email marketing, social media, advertising campaigns and website management.
- Create effective communication strategies & define key performance indicators for each communications channel.
- Coordinate with different stakeholders on company events & liaising with departments & suppliers.
- Work on generating new ideas and strategies to improve communications processes.
- Developing standard operating procedures and strategy.
- Setting Marketing budget & cost tracking of campaigns.
- Create a database of different suppliers & stakeholders for the communications department initiatives along with following
- Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all marketing materials with the design department.
- Planning, developing, implementing and maintaining the overall company’s email marketing strategy.
- Managing the website’s content, editing existing content, and removing outdated content, website landing pages, and optimize user experience.
- Oversee the creation of marketing and communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with Flat6Labs brand, including website copy, and more.
- Identify trends and insights, in addition to optimizing spend and performance based on insights.
- Familiarity or experience working with CRM software and project management tools is an asset.
- Manage outreach analytics and reports pertaining to but not limited to social media reports, outreach reports, and similar.
- Minimum 8 years of prior experience working in a digital marketing/communications role, Digital Agency or Content Agency experience is a plus
- BA in Marketing, Mass communications, or other relevant fields
- Must have experience managing a small team for at least 2-3 years.
- Proven success designing and executing digital marketing and communications strategies and campaigns.
- Excellent in reporting results and analytics.
- Up to date on industry trends and able to stay ahead of the curve.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to think analytically and strategically.
- Capable of working well as part of a team as well as independently.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Social Insurance
- Medical Insurance