Duties and Responsibilities
Your main responsibilities in this role include the following:
- Identifying and collecting necessary information for the production of policy papers
- Providing background research and policy analysis for the production of policies
- Conducting interviews and moderating roundtable discussions with different stakeholders
- Advanced university degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Development, Political Science, Law or Social Sciences
- Three to five years of previous experience in related fields
- Excellent written and oral Arabic and English languages
- Distinguished research skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
Position is open until August 18, 2022 – Placement is based on the candidate’s experience and skills.
Only candidates who make it to the short list will be contacted. If interested, please send an updated and detailed resume, a cover letter and a writing sample to email@example.com stating “NEW Researcher – 2022” in the subject line.